Errors with booking event

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So I bought the pro version to make use of the booking system.
    Now when I try to book, I fill in the user details (firstname, lastname, email) and click on the book button, I get the following errors:

Warning: array_flip() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/huisvoorbeweging.nl/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/booking-tickets.php on line 351

Warning: array_intersect_key() [function.array-intersect-key]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/huisvoorbeweging.nl/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/booking-tickets.php on line 351

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/huisvoorbeweging.nl/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/form-customiser/class-eo-booking-form-view.php on line 78

Also weird is, when I’m logged in and I try to book I get the same errors and it logs me out.

Roel Weber

I believe I fixed this. I had 1 spaces in the ticket and I had the reserve cap at 1 aswell. That causes the crash I guess.
    Please delete this topic.

Roel Weber

Hi Roel,

Thanks for posting this, and glad its working for you now. I’ll look into this because it doesn’t appear to be behaving as expected. I’ll post any updates here.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.