Error on event submission

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Willow 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Stephen, getting this error when submitting an event from the front end. Help, please.

Warning: extract() [function.extract]: First argument should be an array in /home/USER/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/dev/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-fes/form-customiser/class-eo-event-form-element.php on line 1285

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/USER/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/dev/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-fes/form-customiser/class-eo-event-form-element.php:1285) in /home/USER/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/dev/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Willow.
    Willow

Despite the error, the event went through:
    Admin received an email notification and all event details seem to be there, in the backend.

Willow

These are just warnings, and you probably want to suppress these on a live site. You can do that by setting the error reporting appropriately. E.g. adding

error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_PARSE);

to your wp-config.php file.

On the other hand, the plug-in shouldn’t be producing any warnings, so I’ll fix those in the next update.

Stephen Harris

What worries me is that the error was on a blank page, not within the template (that’s how warnings are usually displayed, aren’t they?). I will suppress the warnings and see if that helps.

Willow

Yes, but this occurred because the warning was printed to the page before the plugin tried to redirect the user. As such the user could not be redirected because content (the warning messages), had been sent to the user.

Stephen Harris

Thanks, this worked! Event submitted and got to the Thank you message.

Willow
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.