eo_get_event_schedule sometimes doesn't return the first occurence

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug eo_get_event_schedule sometimes doesn't return the first occurence

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mathieu parisot 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or the normal behaviour but eo_get_event_schedule doesn’t return the first event date when that date is equals to event->start_date

Basicly I have the start date set as 01/03/2013

Then i put reoccuring as ‘custom’ and selects 01/03/2013 and 05/03/2013 as occurences

when I call eo_get_event_schedule I only have the 05/03/2013 in the list.

For now I solved the problem by adding the start_date in my list of dates since it’s always the case on my events but i think it might be a bug somewhere

Thank you

mathieu parisot

The function eo_get_event_schedule() does not return the occurrence dates (see eo_get_the_occurrences_of() for that). It returns schedule information about the event.

How are you getting dates from eo_get_event_schedule()?

Stephen Harris

Damn I missed this one !

Thank you that solved my problem

I was using eo_get_event_schedule() and then iterating on the include part of the result.

$schedule = eo_get_event_schedule();
    for($schedule['include'] as $occurence) {...}

And that way it had the bug i mentionned.

mathieu parisot
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.