eo_fullcalendar Short Code

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Navarro 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using the following short code:

[eo_fullcalendar headerLeft="today" headerCenter="prev title next" headerRight="category" category="community,holiday"]

Shouldn’t the Category dropdown on the page only show the categories specified? Right now it lets the visitor select any category.

Example: http://www.wibwnewsnow.com/calendar/

• This topic was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Dave Navarro.
    Dave Navarro

HI Dave,

Sorry, I missed this post. This is a known issue with the category drop-down that it lists all categories, despite the fact only the specified categories will appear. So the users shouldn’t be able to see categories outside “community” and “holiday”. The fact that the drop-down filter doesn’t reflect this will be addressed in 2.7.

Stephen Harris

Thanks!

Dave Navarro
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.