EO Pro conflicts with Gravity Forms tooltips

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug EO Pro conflicts with Gravity Forms tooltips

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yoni 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I realize that conflicts with other plugins may not be any particular developer’s responsibility, but Gravity Forms is pretty widespread so I figure you may want to know about conflicts. When I have Event Organizer Pro activated, I can’t use the tooltips in GF’s admin interface. I imagine it’s something with having multiple jQuery tooltip plugins, since I think you include qtip2 in EO Pro, but not the free version (I don’t have the issue when the free EO is active).

Thanks!
    Yoni

Yoni

Hi Yoni,

In so much as I can resolve or work-around any conflicts with plug-ins, I absolutely consider it my responsibility to do so :). The free version does use qtip2, but only Pro uses it on the admin-pages. It sounds like Pro may be loading the qtip2 script on pages where it shouldn’t need to. This has already been fixed in the 1.7.0 release (currently in beta). However, I’ll be in touch via e-mail to double check that this is the case, and that the issue is resolved in 1.7.0.

1.7.0 is due to be released later today.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

So sorry I never got back to you. Your email got snagged by my spam filter and things were crazy around here in mid-May. But I finally got around to re-checking this, with EO Pro 1.7.3, EO 2.8.0, and GForms 1.8.9, and it all seems to be fixed.

Thanks!

Yoni
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.