Duplicated Event Registration Form with Non Logged in Users

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Duplicated Event Registration Form with Non Logged in Users

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dario 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

We are experiencing a problem of a duplicated event registration form with non logged in users. If the user is logged in, it appears as it should.
    http://www.mandywalker.com.au/events/event/quarterly-planning-workshop/

Warm Regards,

Mandy

Mandy Walker

The top name and email fields are automatically shown if the user is logged out, and hidden if the user is logged in, with the idea that a logged-in user has already provided their name and email address. That information is then used to send out confirmation emails and display the name next to the booking in the admin screen.

The lower name and email fields were added manually by you in the booking form customiser and should really be removed.

I know that there’s a thread with the same question on the forums somewhere, but I can’t find it 🙁
    I think it addresses concerns over having some logged-in users that have incorrect email addresses and names associated with their accounts.

Dario
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.