Download bookings doesn´t work when logged in as Author

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Download bookings doesn´t work when logged in as Author

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AK 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Under Event Organiser > Permissions I have “Edit Events, Publish Events, Delete Events, Manage bookings” checked for Author role.
    But when I´m logged in as Author “Download bookings” doesn´t work.
    I can select the ones I like to download + which fields to include but when I click “Download” nothing happens.
    When I have Debug set to true I see a notice right after I click the “Download” -button:
    Notice: Array to string conversion in /nas/content/live/distuppdatera/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1045

Download Booking is working fine when I´m logged in as Administrator.

AK

Hi AK,

If you filter by an event owned by the author first, does the download work then?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

I tried searching/filter for a specific event and that made the download button work.

Many times an Author will only have one event active, it seems strange to instruct them to first do a search/filter when there are only a few bookings visible and all from the same event.

Other times an author would need to download bookings from multiple events to the same .csv file which doesn´t work now.

AK

Yes, this is a known limitation unfortunately. Hopefully this can be addressed in the upcoming release.

Stephen Harris

Thank you Stephen, that’s great to hear!

AK
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.