Double events on the map.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I use the map he lets the events show dubble with dates.

do you have any idea why?

url: see my building site

Regards,

Jeroen

Jeroen Janssen

I suspect, that something (a plug-in/theme) is removing the ‘group by’ in the SQL. Have you tried deactivating all other plug-ins/themes temporarily – if you can identify a particular plug-in (or theme) causing this, then I’ll take a look and see what can be done to resolve the problem.

Stephen Harris

1 found plugin that is cousing a problem: WordPress seo premium (from yoast)…
    when I disable it goes of 4 times to 2 times showing the data..

Are there any known issues with woocommerce plugin and themes?

Tomorrow I will continue to research.

Jeroen Janssen

I found the ohter one: Canvas Extension – Page Builder for Canvas from pootlepress.
    you can find more information about this plugin on: http://www.pootlepress.com/canvas-page-builder/

I hope you can solve the problem.

regards,

Jeroen

Jeroen Janssen

Hi Jeroen,

I shall be in touch via e-mail.

Stephen Harris

Just posting an update here to save that this was fixed in Pro 1.9.3.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.