Display Feature Image

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    In FES I choose to let my visitors add a media.
    This media is added as a feature media – as I can see in admin.
    But it does not show up in public.
    What can I do?

Anna

Handelsplats Norsjö

Hi Anna,

By default (unless your theme has a single-event.php template), the plug-in uses single.php to display the event page. Therefore if ordinary posts display a thumbnail, so too should events.

If not you can add it using: the_post_thumbnail() (see codex for details/example: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/the_post_thumbnail)

Stephen Harris

Hello.
    I do have enable Thumbnail in my theme admin.
    I don´t think the codex work or I don´t know where to put it:

//* Add HTML5 markup structure
    add_theme_support( ‘html5’, array( ‘search-form’, ‘comment-form’, ‘comment-list’, ‘gallery’, ‘caption’ ) );
    add_theme_support( ‘post-thumbnails’ );

I cant put this <?php the_post_thumbnail( $size, $attr ); ?> in my index (loop).

Where should I put this code?
    /Anna

Handelsplats Norsjö

Hello again. I installed a plug-in called “Display Featured Image for Genesis” then it starded to work.
    /Anna

Handelsplats Norsjö

Great, glad that’s sorted!

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.