Discounts applied, but not shown in ticket picker

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Discounts applied, but not shown in ticket picker

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

we recently updated Event Organiser Pro to the most recent version, as well as WordPress to its latest version. Since then we noticed two issues on our page, relating to discounts and discount codes.

1.After entering a discount code, the message “Invalid discount code” is displayed, but when clicking on book and proceeding to the next step of the order process, the discount is applied.

2.In the same vein, the current discount is not shown in the ticket picker the way it used to be.

So while the functionality is still there, it may be confusing for customers – especially the error message.

Would you be able to help?

Best regards,
    Andre

André Vasanne

Hi Andre

Do you have a link to an event with this issue, I’ve not been able to replicate the bug? Is it possible for you to provide a discount code (If you want to send these privately, you can use this form: https://wp-event-organiser.com/contact/)

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

I sent you a message via the contact form. Thank you for having a look at this!

Best,
    Andre

André Vasanne

Hi Stephen,

do you happen to have any news on this? The problem persists on our page.

Best,
    Andre

André Vasanne

Hi Andre,

Apologies, I released an update to the discount codes extension to fix an incompatibility with wp-hooks, which I think should resolve this issue, but never replied here.

It should be fixed with Pro 3.2.0+ and Discount codes 3.0+

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.