Discount codes no longer working.

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Discount codes no longer working.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

We were using discount codes sucessfully up until early this year, and now they no longer seem to be working all are keys seem current, doesnt give us the option to create discount codes

We are using Event Organiser Pro 3.0.14
    and
    Discount Codes 2.0

regards

Paul

Paul Newbery

Hi Stephen,

You can ignore this, I deleted the plugin and reinstalled 2.01. all seems to be good.

Paul

Paul Newbery

Hi Stephen,

It has stoped working again, I don’t even have the green button to download the extension this time.

Any ideas?

regards

Paul

Paul Newbery

Hi Paul,

I’ve sent you an email. I’m not able to replicate this issue, so I might need your assistance to investigate this further.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.