Discount Codes Addon

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Liz Fraley 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

we recently purchased a new PRO license but found that even after having all the Plugins enabled, there is no field to enter our license code for the Discount Codes Plugin. We tried re-installing/updating the entire Event Organiser Plugin Collection, but the result remains the same. All the other licenses however work fine.

As you can see here, we are missing the relevant field: https://imgur.com/a/1ho4WGL. On our account page here, it says that the license is activated.

Thank you for having a look!

André Vasanne

Hi André what version of Event Organiser / Pro / Discount codes are you using?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

the versions should all be the latest ones, we re-downloaded all of them from the account section.

https://imgur.com/a/hmpTm1Z

It is really strange because at first the new license was not accepted , then after some updates the field disappeared. We tried switching off and on every Plugin etc, but the result remained the same.

André Vasanne

Hello!

Any update on this? We tried re-installing everything, but as soon as we have the latest version active, the discount code license field is no longer available.

André Vasanne

Hi André,

I’ve not been able to reproduce this. I’ll be in touch via email to debug this further.

Stephen Harris

Discount codes also disappeared for me.

Also, letting you know again that the renewal screen only charged me for the Stripe gateway even through all licenses were updated.

Steven Sweeting

I was eventually able to replicate this issue, and it should be fixed in the 2.0.1 updated.

Steven – thanks for reporting that, I’m looking into it 🙂

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

We have got this issue also, happened back in October 2.01 fixed but it is doing it again we are at version 2.01

Paul

Paul Newbery
    Stephen Harris

I’m on a fresh install and the discount code field does not appear at all. The booking form is there, I can pick a ticket, and go to paypal, but the discount code field is completely absent.

Liz Fraley
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.