Discount Code License, Booking Form and Translation

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Discount Code License, Booking Form and Translation

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have an unresolved support ticket since January 2020. I didnĀ“t hear back anymore…

These are the problems:

• The Licencse key for the discount code addon shows invalid (Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_ADDR in /mnt/web321/a0/72/5258172/htdocs/DVKS2020/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-discount-codes/includes/add-on.php on line 30 Notice: Undefined variable: is_valid_license in /mnt/web321/a0/72/5258172/htdocs/DVKS2020/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-discount-codes/includes/add-on.php on line 61)

• The fields of the booking form are mixed up: I am ordering the fields in the backend with drag and drop, but after refreshing the page, the form fields seem to be ordered randomly again.

• The German translation does not work. I have put the .po and .mo files in my folder wp-content/languages/event-organiser-pro/event-organiser-pro-de_DE.mo like described in this doc. http://docs.wp-event-organiser.com/i18n/ But my changes are not visible šŸ™

I really need help with this… after 3 months.

edith mayerhofer

Hi Edith,

(1) I’ll release an update to fix this, and update to Event Organiser inadvertently impacted the license key functionality of discount codes. It shouldn’t impact the plug-ins functionality though.

(2) What version of Pro are you using, there as an update in Februrary (3.0.10) to address a sorting issue with booking form elements.

(3) The file needs to be named eventorganiserp-de_DE.mo

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

finally… thanks.

1) OK

2) OK – I have the latest version but I didnĀ“t try to sort it anymore because I didnĀ“t hear back from you. Seems to work now.

3) Still no luck. I have renamend the files. Not working. Then I have renamed the folder, too, from event-organiser-pro to eventorganiserp. Still not working.

So basically I have tried:
    wp-content/languages/event-organiser-pro/eventorganiserp-de_DE.mo and
    wp-content/languages/eventorganiserp/eventorganiserp-de_DE.mo

What else can be wrong?

edith mayerhofer

So wp-content/languages/event-organiser-pro/eventorganiserp-de_DE.mo has worked for me.

Are you not getting any translations, or just not your translations?

Stephen Harris

I would say I am not getting any translations.
    Look by yourself: https://www.verkaeuferschule.de/events/event/limbeck-verkaufen-teil2-0420/
    Backend is in english, too.

edith mayerhofer

Please? ANY suggestion?

edith mayerhofer

Hi Edith,

My only suggest would be to define WPLANG as per https://wordpress.org/support/article/editing-wp-config-php/#wordpress-v3-9-6-and-below – but this shouldn’t be necessary if German is selected as the language in your site’s settings.

If you’re happy to provide me with FTP access to the site I can take a look. Please use this form to provide any credentials.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    no… WPLANG didnĀ“t change anything. I am going to send you the FTP details. Thanks.

edith mayerhofer

Just posting the solution here in case anyone else has this issue.

The locale was set to de_DE_formal and the locale files were name de_DE

Stephen Harris
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.