days and times are wrong

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gernot 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I set up my calendar here, http://lvroutinebaseball.com/calendar-2/ but the ical link doesn’t work, it makes the time and day incorrect. Is there a time zone setting I can’t see? I’ve looked everywhere.

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Phelps

Hi Greg,

There is a timezone setting – it is in WordPress’ settings: Settings > General.

Dates and times in iCal will always be in UTC time, so it seems your site might in UTC time. This can also happen if you have selected an offset as your timezone e.g. (UTC-5) rather than a city. (Since Event Organiser using DateTimeZone it has to interpret the correct timezone from the offset, this is not foolproof unfortunately). It’s strongly recommend to use a city as a timezone.

Stephen Harris

That’s it!!!

Thank you 🙂

Gernot
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.