Date select calendar translation bug

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Date select calendar translation bug

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Tarzwell 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

Basically, the date select calendar is showing all month names in Cyrillic (Russian, maybe?) for some reason, even though my browser is set to English. Everything else works fine.

This has been tested on three different computers on the same WP install. See the image I’ve attached.

Calendar error

Matthew Tarzwell

Hi Oliver,

I assume this is all of the date pickers?

I don’t think this is a browser issue, but potentially a conflict with another plug-in. One thing I noted is that the month and year should be a drop-down, so it seems like something is altering the settings of the datepicker.

As for the day and month names, the values for these are stored in the javascript variable EO_Ajax_Event.locale (if you look at the page source you should be able to find it). If you’re not able to find it, then I could alternatively have a look myself if you provide log-in credentials (don’t do that here, but instead get in touch via e-mail).

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for that – it was indeed a plugin conflict. WP Post Expires was inserting its own datepicker and that was causing this problem. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

Matthew Tarzwell
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.