Custom Recurrences Adding an extra day to recurrences

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Custom Recurrences Adding an extra day to recurrences

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have your pro version installed on a site I am developing.

I have setup a custom recurring two day event starting on Saturday and Finishing Sunday.

The initial occurrence shows correctly on the admin and front end calendar.

Each subsequent occurance starts on Saturday but finishes on the Monday not Sunday on both the admin and front end calendar.

I am displaying the front end calendar using the shortcode

[eo_fullcalendar]

Stuart Grierson

Hi Stuart,

So I can try and replicate this can you provide the values you entered for:

• Start Date/Time
    • End Date/Time
    • Recurrence (and the options thereof)
    • Included/Excluded occurrences

Along with the occurrences ( start and end date/time of each) you expect to see and what you do see.

(Alternatively, screenshots can be just as useful).

Stephen Harris

Is there a way I can privately send you a url and screenshots?

My client isn’t keen on me putting the url on here of their site before it is finished.

Stuart Grierson

Hi Stuart,

I’ve just sent you an e-mail.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.