CSV uploader not handling tags

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi – I’m using pro and the CSV uploader

For some reason it neither uploads or exports tags. The tags are in my events, I can manually create them but when I export my events into a CSV they don’t appear.

Also when I try and upload a CSV it loads the event information but leaves off tags.

I note that CSV uploader does not create categories if they don’t already exist. Is this on the development schedule?

Stuart Walker

Hi Stuart,

There is a bug in exporting event tags. This line should read event-tag not even-tags.

Similarly, this line should read event-tag not event-tags. (But the minified version also needs updating). I’ll hopefully have these fixed shortly.

Regarding importing categories: yes, in fact it “can” import categories, but it lacks an way of enabling it. I’ll add a filter to allow you to enable it via a few lines of code in the next (bug-fix) update and look into a UI option for enabling venue/category/tag import.

Stephen Harris

Superb thanks Stephen

Stuart Walker

Event Organiser CSV was updated today to 0.1.3, which included

• Fixing a bug regarding exporting tags
    • Adding support for importing tags
    • Adds a filter to enable creating new venues, tags and categories if they don’t already exist (pending UI options). Documentation for this filter can be found in the readme.
    Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.