CSS namespace conflict with Page Builder plugin?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug CSS namespace conflict with Page Builder plugin?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, Page Builder http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/siteorigin-panels button elements in the admin interface display oddly (see screengrab) when installed alongside Event Organiser:
    enter image description here

This appears to be a CSS namespace issue between plugins. I can see that Event Organiser is applying styling to buttons and spans within buttons via the following selectors:

button.ui-button-icon-only
    .ui-button-icon-only
    .ui-button-icon-only .ui-icon

If I prevent these from being applied (either via Developer Tools in the browser, or by disabling Event Organiser) then the buttons display as expected:
    enter image description here

Pixelatic

Thanks,
    I’ll look into this. It’s an unfortunate side-effect of a generically named jQuery UI library. There is a 1.4.3 update pending before the 1.5 update in early December. So hopefully this will be fixed in the former.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.