Critical error on quick download bookings (event calendar)

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Critical error on quick download bookings (event calendar)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I ran into a critical error message from wordpress on trying to download bookings from the event card on the admin calendar view. (Link ending with eo-action=export-bookings)

The browser shows an 500 error :

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500
    (Internal Server Error)

I noticed that if I remove the eo-action parameter from the link url (…?action=event-admin-cal&start=2021-07-26&end=2021-09-06&_fs_blog_admin=true&event_id=88416&occurrence_id=2179) I get a response with the (unformatted) details of the event.

And from the Bookings management view I can download a CSV of all bookings, filtered by the event.

Where can I look for the source of this bug ?

Thanks !

Timothée

Timothée Besse

Hi Timothée,

Do you know what is adding the event-admin-cal=admin-cal....&_fs_blog_admin=true because they are not added by the plug-in?

Possibly there is a plug-in conflict or there is some custom code running on your server that might be adding those parameters and causing the problem?

What do your error logs contain? It should detail the cause of the critical error.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.