Confirmed bookings not showing up in count or calendar view

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Confirmed bookings not showing up in count or calendar view

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Yesterday I added a new event: http://homeschool-open-source.com/events/event/discovery-space-camp-grades-4-6/

Here are the problems I’m seeing

1. When people sign up, the count doesn’t change and they do not show up in the bookings tab of the calendar view. (This may be normal.)

2. Wen they pay by paypal (directly through the event), they are not automatically changed to confirmed status.

3. When I MANUALLY change them to confirmed status (after I get an email from PayPal showing payment), they still don’t show up on the bookings list nor does the count change. Strangely, this even has 8 confirmed bookings (all that were confirmed manually through the bookings page). The first 5 DID show up in the calendar view bookings tab AND did change the attendee count, but the last 3 did not. They look the same on the bookings page, but have made no change to the count or booking list.

AlphaSmith

Strangely, just a bit ago another person made a purchase and when I manually confirmed THAT purchase, the last five bookings all updated. The number count is now accurate. Weird.

Still, can you look at number 2?

AlphaSmith

I suspect 1 and 3 are related to caching of the admin calendar. (You can check this by seeing if there is one less ticket available when booking).

With regards (2), you mentioned this in this thread http://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/viewmanage-bookings/ – have you had a chance to inspect the IPN log? The plug-in automatically confirms bookings when it receives the IPN from PayPal. Either:

1. Payment requires action (e.g. foreign currency was used, but you mention you get confirmation emails from PayPal so this shouldn’t be the issue).
    2. The IPN message wasn’t sent (very unlikely)
    3. The IPN message wasn’t successfully received (could be because its blocked inadvertently by a plug-in or your server settings are blocking it).

See the linked thread for more details on debugging this.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.