Confirmation Not Working With Live Transactions

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Confirmation Not Working With Live Transactions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I get confirmation just fine with sandbox transactions, but I’m not getting any confirmations with live transactions. The transactions just stay in Pending state even though the PayPal payment processed on the other side.

Is there something I need to check?

Brian Carey

Hi Brian,

Have you followed the steps outlined here: http://docs.wp-event-organiser.com/bookings/gateways/paypal/

Most commonly it might be if the currency on your live account doesn’t match the currency on your site. If you enable logging (see step 6) and then attempt a booking the logs will hopefully provide some detail.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.