Change State to County in FES

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Hirst 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

My site is based in the UK, and when customers list a new venue everything is fine until they get to the State box. I know it should be pretty obvious, but us Brits are a funny lot, so is there a way to change State: to County:

I noticed a similar topic some months ago, and I have added the code snippet suggested, and changed the code in the eo-booking-forn-address.php, but it does not seem to affect the text in the event venue field in fes.

Thanks

Chris Hirst

eo-booking-forn-address.php is for Pro. The you are after file is event-organiser-fes/templates/elements/eo-event-form-event-venue.php.

The template is already translatable. So you could create .po/.mo file which ‘translates’ that string, and that would be the “correct” way of doing it. But, it’s probably a lot easier for you copy the template to your theme and replace:

<?php _e( 'State', 'eventorganiserfes' );?>

with

<?php _e( 'County', 'eventorganiserfes' );?>

Stephen Harris

Thank you – works just fine now.

Chris Hirst
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.