Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SER 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

First of all, thanks for this plugin. It’s exacly what I was looking for for my website.
    The issue is, I can’t get it work ! Every new event, I have an error :

Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /homez.705/solidarikx/www/wp-content/themes/wpaid/functions.php on line 78

This is kinda sad, I wish I could use it, since it’s the plugin I need 🙂
    I tried to check the function.php file on line 78, but it doesn’t look like something’s wrong. However, I am kinda noob, and I wish you could help me

Thanks a lot for your understanding and your help

Regards

SER

I’m sorry, it’s the wrong place. I submited a ticket, please delete this threads. Sorry about that

SER
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.