Cannot renew license

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John King 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Tried twice on different days this week to renew my license and after I try to pay with Paypal I get redirected back to https://wp-event-organiser.com/checkout/?payment-mode with this error message:
    Error: Buyer cannot pay. Transaction rejected, please contact the buyer.

My paypal account is in good standings and working correctly. Thoughts?

Thanks,
    John

John King

Hi John,

This looks like this error. It seems your PayPal linked credit card is unable to pay for the purchase through PayPal. You may want to try another card or try to pay via your PayPal account funds.

Stephen Harris

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. I was attempting the renewal with Paypal and automatic transfer from my bank account. That wasn’t working but when I selected to pay with the credit card on file that worked.

John

John King
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.