cannot activate plugin, fatal error

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug cannot activate plugin, fatal error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Stephen,

It seems I will need your help. I just bought the pro add-on but i can’t activate it. I get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function eventorganiser_pro_register_cpt() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/LoveYoga/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/install.php on line 42

I installed Events Organiser first before installing the Pro add-on. I’m currently using WP 3.8

Ozan Erel

HI Ozan,

Apologies for that. It was a bug in the 1.5.2 update. I’ve just released a fix and I’ll e-mail you the corrected version now.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.