Can I set the recurrence to be every 2nd & 3rd Saturday of every month?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions Can I set the recurrence to be every 2nd & 3rd Saturday of every month?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey there,

I have a lot of Markets being added to a clients site which occur the 2nd & 4th saturday every month which is not equal to every fortnight. Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Connie

Connie Mottshaw

Hi Connie,

Unfortunately not – Event Organiser (the base plug-in) only supports one “[ordinal]]th [day] of every month” rule for an event. If this were implemented in the base version (and there aren’t any specific plans to yet) than FES could take advantage of that.

Another option (which admittedly is not ideal) is to split the event into two. One for the 2nd and one for the 3rd of each month.

Stephen Harris

ok, but how did you make the descriptions in the Upcoming Events widget in this demo http://wp-event-organiser.com/demo/ say ‘Monthly Event, Fortnightly Event etc)

Connie Mottshaw

Those events are demonstrative of the kind of recurrence patterns the plug-in supports (e.g. every X weeks, nth [day] of every X months). The descriptions given for each event are there to explain the recurrence pattern.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.