Calendar Widget Shows Past Events Some Of The Time

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Calendar Widget Shows Past Events Some Of The Time

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jamie 11 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

It’s Jamie again. I played around with the settings after the latest update to see all the things that your great plugin can do, but I messed some things up =/

First I unchecked ‘show past events’ and then re-checked it. The calendar widget won’t show the past event unless I use the navigation button to move to another month and then go back.

I also checked ‘delete expired events’ and then un-checked it. I’ve restored the deleted events too.

Since I also had the other issue with links coming up ‘Not Found’, I uploaded my back up files and found out that it still did not make past events appear without using the navigation button first and then going back.

Any ideas as to what I can do?

Thanks So Much,

Jamie Yan

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

The issue of past events only appearing if you move back and forth between the months suggests its probably a cache issue. One way to clear the cache is to simply ‘update’ an event. But I’m surprised its happening, so I’ll look into it.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

It looks like it is a cache issue. I cleared my WordPress cache (and not my browser’s cache) before contacting you & it’s finally working today.

Thanks so much for your help! I’m going to give this plugin the highest rating right after submitting.

Best Regards,

Jamie

Jamie
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.