Calendar view: all events on one date

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Calendar view: all events on one date

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marv Dorner 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In calendar-view alle event appear on one date. HELP!!

Willem Habers

I am seeing this issue too. Back-end calendar view presents all events on the same date regardless of the event’s actual date. I am unsure if it was a recent WordPress core update that has triggered this or not. There are also Javascript deprecation warnings (not errors) in regards to moment.js (tied to this issue https://github.com/moment/moment/issues/1779) but I don’t believe this is behind the issue.

Ben McElroy

I think it has to do with the latest WordPress Update.
    On my websites that are still running on WordPress 6.0 there’s no such issue.
    I hope there will be an update of Event Organizer to fix it!

Willem Habers

I should also note that this is occurring across multiple sites with event-organiser plugin installed and doesn’t seem be caused by any plugin conflicts which is why I suspect that a core update changed something that event-organiser relies on.

Ben McElroy

Stephen – any updates on this backend calendar view bug?

It’s impacting multiple sites and is particularly bothersome on one site where they make heavy use of the backend calendar to manage scheduling.

Ben McElroy

I have downgraded the WordPress Core to version 6.0.3 and the problem is solved. But that is of course not the final solution…. HELP!

Willem Habers

Seeing this on two sites running 6.1 as well.

Marv Dorner
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.