Calendar navigation doesn't persist selected month

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Calendar navigation doesn't persist selected month

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Martins 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Im displaying the calendar using the shortcode implementation and when I press a day on the calendar from a month other than the current, I get the correct path on the address bar, page navigates correctly, but the calendar on the new page goes back to the current month.

Any way to make the calendar load the month selected for the query?

You can see the problem on the site here:
    https://www.sundanceresort.com/sundance-events/
    (calendar available towards the end of the page)

Luis Martins

Hi Luis,

Are you using the shortcode rather than the widget? That is intended behavior for the shortcode. I can consider changing this, but if you can use a widget instead then that should do what you’re after.

Stephen Harris

Oh yeah, that’s totally fine, I’ll use the widget instead. Just though they would behave the same so I never tried the widget. Thanks for helping with that. Cheers!

Luis Martins
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.