calendar in iframe?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello there,
    I am thinking about how I could link the calendar with ical extensions in an app, I want to build with an app builder. Is that possible through an iframe?
    Or is it possible to export all dates automatically into another google calendar – with I than could put in an iframe?
    Thanks
    Astrid

Astrid Saragosa

Hi Astrid,

I’m not sure I follow what you’re trying to do, but the plugin does generate an iCal feed for your events. You can find the URL in Settings > Event Organiser > General.

You could create a custom page template which renders just the calendar, and does not render any theme or other plugin styles/scripts (and calls wp_footer()). That should give you a blank page with just a calendar than you can then use in an iframe. You might have difficulty in stopping the plugin/other themes from loading scripts/styles on that page, however.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.