Bug or not?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Handelsplats Norsjö 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    I think I have done someting strange – or maybe it is a bug?
    The FES do not have it´s own widget-function, so I made a text-widget with a link to the form.
    • Under the tet-widget I use a widget from EO called “Eventlist”.
    • The title from this EO-widget become a link into FES submissons form (from the text widget above)
    Why? It is not logic … If I want a link here I will have it to an event list and not to FES.

Did I do something or is it a bug in FES or EO? (My theme does not link the title in any other widget).

/Anna

Handelsplats Norsjö

Hi Ana,

The plugin doesn’t add a link. It sounds like the link in your text widget is ‘bleeding’ into the next widget (remove the text widget to check).

You might want to ensure your text widget HTML is correctly formatted. e.g.

<a href="http://yoursite.com/yourpage">Link text</a>

Stephen Harris

Hello. I moved the text widget under the calender widget and then it is no problem. But then I placed a new calender widget in the footer – and that widget now got the link in the title. It “bleeds” to the calender widget placed under. No other widget seemes to be infected. My code is

Handelsplats Norsjö

Hi Anna,

To display code leave a blank line and indent by four spaces or highlight it and click the curly braces in the toolbar. Otherwise it won’t display correctly.

As above, it sounds like the HTML in the text widget is not formatted correctly.

Stephen Harris

Hello.
    I´ve solved the problem.
    I changed the code to <link><media.png>, then the bleeding stoped.

/Anna

Handelsplats Norsjö
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.