Bookings Remain in Pending Mode

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    All my bookings are remaining in PENDING mode even after I have verified that they have processed with PayPal.
    I am using paypal in my Gravity Forms and have IPN activated but with the gravity forms url.
    Can you please advise as to how I can get my Bookings to automatically go from Pending to Confirmed once payment is received?
    If I need to have a unique URL in the IPN in PayPal, please let me know what it is and I can use Zapier to add multiple IPN addresses.
    Website is http://www.lwvoc.org

helize vivier

Hi Helize,

You shouldn’t need to set the IPN url in PayPal as it is set dynamically by the plug-in. Are you using 1.5.1? – that update ensures the IPN url has a trailing slash after the domain: previously it was discovered that not having a trailing slash was resulting in no IPN messages being received.

The first thing to do is to put your site into debug mode (http://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG) and then perform a test booking. When in debug mode the plug-in’s IPN handler will write to the error logs (with 1.5.0+). I’ll be in touch via e-mail, but if you can provide those error logs that will be help determine what is not working, and then address that.

Stephen Harris

i may have the same issue .. i have a lot of bookings as pending.. also using gravity on other pages..

wolf wolf

Hi,

As above are you able to get hold of the error logs? (Feel free to get in touch via this form).

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.