Bookings missing but showing in tickets

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Bookings missing but showing in tickets

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Christian Willis 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have downloaded the bookings and I can see some bookings are missing as when I compare against the tickets download spread sheet I can see the tickets have been purchased. The bookings that are missing I can see on the tickets download that the date is missing from the date field which is why it is not showing on the bookings. Would you have any idea why this is happening as it is causing me some issues? Thanks.

Christian Willis

Hi Christian,

Do the bookings appear correctly in the bookings admin page? What if you edit a booking, dies the date appear there?

The bookings and tickets are in separate tables, so I’m trying to ascertain whether the booking data is there. The bookings are stored as a custom post type so there is a possibility that this a plugin conflict.

Stephen Harris

Hi Steve,
    Thanks for the swift response. For the particular event I am looking at (this has happened a couple of other times on other events) there are 3 missing bookings. Of the 3 I can find 1 on the bookings admin page and when I view it the event states the event then followed by (Orphaned booking Select date). I am unable to select the date to edit it and at the top of the page the message is The occurrence date for which this booking was made no longer exists. For the other 2 I cannot find them on the booking admin page only on the tickets download.

Christian Willis

Hi Christian,

With regards to the ‘orphaned’ booking, that is expected behaviour when the occurrence the booking was for is removed or changes date. If that happens then the occurrence ID that the booking is linked to, no longer exists, and it cannot display a date. I would still expect it to be included in the bookings export expect when the event date filter is applied, but it will not display a date.

As for the other two, presumably you have booking ID from the tickets export. If you edit the booking you have found, you’ll see the booking ID is in the url. If you replace that ID with the booking ID of one of the other two, do you get the booking? Or does it display an error message?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    If I replace the URL with the booking ID both bookings come up with the orphaned booking error.

Christian Willis

Ok, so the bookings are still there. The missing date is to be expected because they are bookings for an occurrence that no longer exist. If you are exporting bookings for a particular occurrence, then those bookings will not appear. They should appear for exports for the event as a whole, and also for exports of all bookings.

Are they missing even when you export all bookings?

Stephen Harris

Correct, if I export all bookings for all events (no filter applied) the bookings do not appear. They only appear if I download all tickets for all events.

Christian Willis
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.