Bookings: Donwload all by Date not event

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Frontend Submissions Bookings: Donwload all by Date not event

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, thanks for plugin. Few things:
    1st – I have a lot of bookings for different events on same day, how can i download them all at once?
    Is it possible to see a particular day with all bookings without downloading them?

2nd – Sometimes people want to add more people to booking, how can I do that manually (You have option to remove but not to add).?

Artur Parv

Hi Arthur,

It’s not possible to download all bookings for a particular date (irrespective of the event booked for), only by event and then by occurrence. It’s unlikely that the UI for this added, but support for command line arguments (via WP-Cli) is being looked at for the next release, so it might be possible to do it that way.

The ability to add users to an existing booking shall be looked for the next release also.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.