Booking zero-value tickets—tickets selector doesn't appear

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Booking zero-value tickets—tickets selector doesn't appear

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

Possible bug here, though it might also be a configuration problem.

I’m using ‘simple booking mode’. When I then try to book a ticket, I’m being asked to ‘select a ticket’—but the ticket selection interface isn’t available because I’ve enabled simple booking mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Shankie

Hi Andrew,

Doesn’t sound like a configuration error: if SBM is enabled and there is exactly one ticket available the ticket selection will be hidden and the available ticket selected with quantity one. But I’ve not been able to replicate the bug either. Are you able to provide a link to the site in question (if privacy is required/desired feel free to use the contact form).

Have you added any custom code to the site – I ask because the forum did contain a buggy code-snippet (since corrected), which caused issues with booking validations.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.