Booking Report Missing Field

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!

First off, LOVE this plugin, it seriously is amazing. Thanks for everything you have done with it.

I’m having a issue with the exporting of the bookings (csv file). Even though I checkmark the Discount Code option so it displays in the saved file, when I open the file, the column is just blank. It shows the title up top, but none of the discount codes that were used for each booking. I’ve attached some screenshots, hopefully they come through.

Thanks for your help!

• Zach

enter image description hereenter image description here

Zachary Cole

Hi Zachary,

I will look into this. Likely, the discount code field is not saving the code used in the appropriate place.

Stephen Harris

This will require an update to the discounts plug-in, which I shall release shortly.

However, this will not retrospectively ‘fix’ previous bookings, and this will still appear blank in the ‘Discount Code’ column.

If this is a problem, please let me know as there is a way around it.

Stephen Harris

Not concerned about past bookings. Only moving forward is what I need.

Thank you for doing this!

• Zach
    Zachary Cole

Hi Zachary,

Version 1.3.0 of the discount codes plugin has been released and should be available to download shortly.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.