Booking never completes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Need Pro support for live site ASAP please – had no response to my contact form submission 24h ago.

Pro Version 3.0.14, EO Version 3.10.0, PHP 7.4, WP 5.4.2, JQ 1.12.4

Problem is Booking never completes – clock remains spinning. Chrome suggests problem might be occurance-picker with cannot read property, code undefined at i at object.firewith

First I tried to deactivate all plugins and reactivate but the Event Pro plugin broke my WordPress and I had to restore the db from backup to get back in.

1. What to do with booking not completing?
    2. What is the process for updating Pro?
    3. I couldn’t upload a System Info File even though it was a MD file type – contact form still thinks its an invalid type.

Thanks

David

Squirrelhouse

Hi David,

I’ve replied to your email about the issue you’re having.

With regards to updates, you should be able to update from within the WordPress dashboard via the plug-in updates page.

If that doesn’t work, you can log-in to https://wp-event-organiser.com/account to download the latest version. You can then unzip the file and upload it to your wp-content/event-organiser-pro directory; replacing the existing directory.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.