Booking form shortcode issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve set up several events and they looked great, but my client wanted me to move the booking form from the end of the event to the middle. I’ve added the hook in my theme’s functions.php file to surpress the form at the end and added a shortcode to add a booking form in the middle. All is well, except I’m getting some additional text in the header of the form which looks like:
    class=”eo-booking-ticket-row “
    data-eo-ticket-id=”314″data-eo-ticket-name=”Bar Members”data-eo-ticket-price=”99″ > class=”eo-booking-ticket-row “
    data-eo-ticket-id=”435″data-eo-ticket-name=”Legislators, Judges, and Staff”data-eo-ticket-price=”20″ >

If I switch themes, of course this goes away, so I’m sure it’s related to the theme I’m using. Can you point me at what I might look at in the theme to figure this out? Thanks!
    Jamii

Jamii Corley

Hi Jamii,

I found it to be the function mysite_formatter() which is in lib/core/functions/core.php. Specifically its the wpautop() call inside that function which is causing the issue.

Stephen Harris

Thanks! It’s a sad state of affairs when you have to read the code to figure out what that the theme developers what you to enclose anyone else’s shortcodes with [raw] [/raw] to keep it from being frobbed.
    I appreciate the pointer to where in the code to look!!

Jamii Corley

Yeah, I did wonder what the theme was doing there :/

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.