Booking form not refreshing the total amount

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Booking form not refreshing the total amount

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zwazo 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello.

WP 5.5
    EO 3.10.0

When a user selects a ticket from the pick list, the total number of tickets and total price is not updated.

The user has to submit the form twice to get the value updated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

best regards,

Jef

zwazo

Hi Jef,

I wasn’t able to test the booking form on your site as its requires a log-in, but I did notice the following error in the browser console:

wpo-minify-header-eo_pro_booking_form.min.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: Backbone is not defined
    at wpo-minify-header-eo_pro_booking_form.min.js:2
    at wpo-minify-header-eo_pro_booking_form.min.js:2

It looks like you have a minify plug-in enabled (wpo-minify-header?) and it is breaking the javascript. I would suggest disabling wpo-minify (or if possible excluding Event Organiser javascript files – which are already minified).

Stephen Harris

Hello Stephen.

Indeed ! It works now with minify disabled.

Thanks for your help.

best regards,

Jef

zwazo
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.