Booking Form not in correct language

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Booking Form not in correct language

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a Dutch site. Everything from the organiser pro add-on works in Dutch, except apparently the booking form.

Here is an example:

http://www.adventist.nl/evenementen/evenement/summer-school-2013/

Where the booking form begins with:

Booking
    You have already made a booking for this event.

You are logged in as tdebruin@adventist.nl. Not you?

Why is specifically this part not translated? How can I solve this?

Thanks,

Tom de Bruin

Peter Smetsers

Hi Tom,

There haven’t been any translations provided as of yet, but I have just published this page on translating Event Organiser.

Translations for the Event Organiser & Event Organiser Pro are handled separately – so most of the plug-in is probably being translated (since a Dutch translation for the standard version – albeit now and outdated one, has been provided).

Note: The POT file hasn’t been generated or included in the plug-in as of 2.1. You can generate it from source via Poedit. Otherwise, if using poeditor.com, you do not need to use the POT file.

If you wish to change the text, rather than just translate it, I’ll be publishing an article next week on how to do that.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.