Booking form is not showing up properly

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Booking form is not showing up properly

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

The booking form is not showing up properly on my site.
    I´ve been trying different settings but nothing makes it better only worse
    Here is my page: https://www.norlanderdialog.se/events/handledning-genom-psykodrama/

I´m using Wallstreet pro as theme.

all the best
    /Urban Norlander

Urban Norlander

The styling is handled largely by the theme. You can, either through a child theme or through a plug-in add a styling to address the problem. E.g. I found the following improved the ticket selection table:

.eo-booking-ticket-picker thead td{
        font-weight:bold;
    }
    .eo-booking-ticket-picker tr {
        color: #333;
        text-shadow:  none;
        background-color: white;;
    }

.eo-booking-ticket-picker td {
        border-right: none;
    }

Stephen Harris

Thanks
    Where do I put the code?

Urban Norlander

In a child theme preferably. Or loaded it from plugin. As a last resort you could modify the theme stylesheets but you will need to reapply the changes after each update.

Stephen Harris

How do i do when I create a child theme or load it from plugin. I really need to now the steps. I googled on child theme and it seemed very complicated.

Urban Norlander

Hi Urban,

If you wanted to go down the child theme route, you’d probably need to hire a developer or ask your theme author.

Alternatively you can put that code in the your theme’s stylesheet, but you’d need to reapply the changes after updating the theme.

Stephen Harris

I found an easy way to put in the code. It looks much better but is there a way to adjust the padding?

And is there a way to adjust the template. The event page seem to automatically show up as a blog post and I´d prefer a page template

all the best
    /Urban Norlander

Urban Norlander

I experimented a bit and found out that this worked
    .eo-booking-ticket-picker thead td{
    font-weight:bold;
    padding: 0 20px !important;
    margin: 0 5px;<br />
    }
    .eo-booking-ticket-picker tr {
    color: #333;
    text-shadow: none;
    background-color: white;;
    }

.eo-booking-ticket-picker td {
    padding: 0 20px !important;
    margin: 0 5px;<br />
    border-right: none;
    }
    But I still want to know if it´s possible to make the event appear in a page template instead of a blog post template

Urban Norlander

Hi Urban,

Regarding the event template, in theme compatibility it uses single.php and injects event content, but if you want full control over the entire template, then you can create an single-event.php. There is an example of this in the plug-in template file, but it’s based off an old core WordPress theme.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.