Booking Form – Additional Fields are mixxing

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Booking Form – Additional Fields are mixxing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I cannot modify the booking form. There are no additional fields.
    Thank you for you help.
    Reto

Reto Scartazzini

Hi Reto,

Can you provide some more detail? Can you access the Settings > Event Organiser > Booking form page? Can you see the booking form there, and the fields on the right hand side? If so, what happens if you click a field to add it to the form and save your changes?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    thanks for your answer.
    Yes under Settings > Event Organiser > Booking form page I see the booking form, i can create a new Booking form but there is no window with the fields right hand side. Save button is there, settings are there, but the additional fields are missing.

Reto Scartazzini

empty

here a pic

Reto Scartazzini

Hi Reto,

I’ve not been able to reproduce this. I think something similar has been reported once before, and that was due to a plug-in conflict. I’ve just sent you an e-mail to see about investigating this further.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.