Booking events broken since 1.6 upgrade

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Booking events broken since 1.6 upgrade

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When trying to book an event from the front office, the wordpress returns a blank page after the form submission.

The reservation is not stored in the database.

I am using off-line payment option.

Any idea ?

All the best.

Jef

zwazo

A small precision :

This is not a “blank” page returned : The theme, menus and widgets are displayed, but the frame of the text where the booking confirmation is displaying only the title at the top. The rest is blank.

Best regards,

Jef

zwazo

Hi Jef,

I’m sorry you’re experiencing problems since the 1.6 upgrade.

If you enable WP_DEBUG, do you get any error messages? If you’d like me to take a look at the site, I can do so (feel free to get in touch via this contact form) but I’d require FTP access to do any meaningful debugging)

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

here the output,

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/site/www/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/includes/form-customiser/class-eo-booking-form-view.php on line 78

I sent you a mail this afternoon on your gmail account but it is missing the ftp information.

I’ll send it now.

Best regards,

Jef

zwazo

Hello,

V.1.6.1 fixed the class issue.

Thanks Stephen for the quick reaction!

I noticed that there are some untranslated strings (to french) which are not available in your translation portal.

If you put the latest files to translate there, I’ll be more than happy to help in translating them to french.

All the best!

Jef

zwazo

Hi Jef,

Thanks for confirming that. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.