Authorize.net error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have entered API IP and Transaction key for authorize.net in the backend but is getting an error code 2. I have verified that this API credential is correct as everything works fine for WooCommerce. It’s in Live mode and the API key is for live mode. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Presence Builders

Here is the full error message I’m getting:

Payment could not been completed. You have not been charged, please try again later

This transaction has been declined. ( Error Code2)

As stated, the API credentials are being used for WooCommerce and working fine so I know that there’s nothing wrong with the credentials. I can’t find a way to turn on the error log in the plugin settings.

Presence Builders

I don’t think that error is anything to do with the API key. Authorize.net page indicates that a response error code of 2 indicates General decline by card issuing bank or by Merchant Service Provider.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.