Allowed image file types

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrei Vasilescu 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have purchased the Frontend Submissions extensions for Event Organiser. Everything works great except for a small issue: in the submission form image field I’ve chosen to allow only JPEG and PNG file types. However, a user just uploaded a BMP image. I’ve tested it myself and it does indeed allow BMP file uploads.

Is it a problem with the extension or am I missing some requirment?

Thank you for your help.

Andrei Vasilescu

Hi Andrei,

I’ve not been able to reproduce this myself. I’ve just sent you an e-mail.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

I checked again and I couldn’t reproduce it either. But…

[redacted]

…the form will accept the BMP file.

The funny thing is I managed to do it the first time i tried yesterday and then today I spent an hour trying to reproduce it again 🙂

Andrei Vasilescu

Thanks Andrei,

I was able to replicate the bug and find a fix. An update should be going live later today.

Stephen Harris

Thank you, I installed the update and everything work correctly now.

Andrei Vasilescu
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.