After update I have a blank page

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug After update I have a blank page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I noticed the google maps window wasn’t showing the map. I performed the update and now the event page is empty. Please advise me how I can roll back to the previous version.

Thanks

http://livingtowers.com/events/event/tower-garden-workshop-081818/

Davina Lucas

I did a restore and I’m back to 1.11.11 now and the page is displaying but the map isn’t. Please advise when the bug has been fixed. Thanks

Davina Lucas

Hi Davina,

I replied to your email, but I haven’t had a response. The issue with the map appears to related to your Google Maps license key, if so there is no bug to fix in Event Organiser.

I’m keen to investigate the blank page however, in case this might impact other users too.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.