"Add tickets" button does nothing

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug "Add tickets" button does nothing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen –
    I can’t get the “Add tickets” button to work. Clicking on it does nothing. I’ve tried in Chrome, FF, Opera and IE. I’m running a vanilla install of WP, using Twenty Twelve, with no other plugins enabled. Have you come across this? Any idea how to fix?
    Thanks!
    John Dyke

s2dd

Update: it works if I select “Particular occurrence”, but stops working again if I go back to “Entire series”.

s2dd

Hi John,

Thanks for reporting this, and your response to e-mails. This problem has been fixed and I shall be releasing an update tomorrow.

Thanks again!
    Stephen

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.