Add a New event – does not save Venue

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Report A Bug Add a New event – does not save Venue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fairly happy with the progress of importing 800 events, displaying on the site and now need to test a new event.

Next Step Create a new event – save it and check the event listings page. The event shows up with the date, and the Title and the content. But the Event Venue was not saved. Try again – same process – Event Venue is not saved.

You can see the new event here:
    http://develop-test.org/schedule/

You’ll see the past events are showing up under Past…
    The new event is under Upcoming.

I think it’s a bug. or a conflict.
    Hints, clues and suggestions are most welcome.

Mary Alton

Hi Mary,

Are you able to assign a venue to an event via the Events admin page? (By clicking ‘quick edit’ for the event)?

Stephen Harris

Also, I wasn’t sure from your description, but if you edit an existing event can you assign it a venue? Are able to assign categories?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.