A different shortcode issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jamii Corley 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to set up a page that just has a single booking form on it using the event_booking_form
    shortcode, as follows:

[event_booking_form event_id=85]

The result is a page that styled very strangely and it’s throwing an error. This occurs
    regardless of the theme I’m using. I thought it might be because I had set up a non-standard booking form
    so I went back to the original booking form with the same results. I believe I’m running the most current version of the plugin, 2.5.1.

Here’s the error it’s throwing.
    Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /users/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/templates/eo-ticket-picker.php on line 15

Thanks, Jamii

Jamii Corley

Hi Jamii,

Thanks, this a known issue (affects the booking form shortcode on non-events page, for non-recurring events (or when booking is by series). There shall be an update shortly to fix this.

Stephen Harris

Thanks! I hate to be your least favorite customer, but my client wants to deploy this website next week. Is it plausible we’ll see a fix or should I pursue a work around?

Thanks!
    Jamii

Jamii Corley

Hehe, no problem :).

In includes/form-customiser/class-eo-booking-form-elements-view.php, line 239 change

$occurrence_tickets = eo_get_the_occurrences_tickets();

to

$occurrence_tickets = eo_get_the_occurrences_tickets( $event_id );

and all should be well…

Stephen Harris

Sweet! That works! Thanks!!
    Jamii

Jamii Corley
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.