2.9.0 Bug

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Updating to 2.9.0 introduces a new bug:

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function format() on a non-object in C:\development\sites\ccil\wp-content\plugins\event-organiser\includes\event-organiser-event-functions.php on line 1093

I am using Polylang. All is ok on default language pages but when you switch to other languages, the error occurs on any pages using event list shortcodes

I have rolled back to 2.8.6 and everything is ok then!

Tim Hyde

Hi Tim,

You’re the second person to report this. Can you confirm this is happening with the event list shortcode/widget and that you’re grouping events?

Stephen Harris

Just using event_category and numberposts attributes, that’s all. everything else default.

But it works in default Polylang language. Crashes big time when in other languages.

Tim Hyde

Hmm… after you’ve rolled back to 2.8.6 do the dates appear correctly in a non-default language? Trying to determine if 2.9.0 actually introduced the bug or exposed an existing one.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.